Doc here. Enjoying a few flights with some fellow Aleheads in Fort Collins. So far we’ve sampled the suds at Fort Collins Brewery with an excellent Rye Imperial IPA, schwartzbier, Raucbier, red ale, cream ale, and just about anything else they set in front of us. Phenomenal Cuban sandwich too. We’re also spending quite a bit of time at Odell knocking back the Double Pilsner, St Lupulin Extra Pale, Myrcenary Double IPA, among others. If if ever manage to get off the barstools we’ll make our way over to New Belgium for a scheduled tour. Stay tuned (and advance apologies for the typo ridden iPhone posts).
- @Larry_Koestler @AleSharpton @firstwefeast Love GF hoppy beers but Palate Wrecker showing "best by 7/22/14". Inaccurate and disingenuous. 4 weeks ago
- Distributor clearly taking the style name to heart! http://t.co/0V9AVsUso2 4 weeks ago
- "Best By 07/22/14" LOL - Drinking a Palate Wrecker by @GreenFlashBeer - untp.it/1l8ApyB 1 month ago
- @mindymin @moarhops when dealing with a pro sports league operated out of someone's basement, patience is key. 1 month ago
- @moarhops usl pro schedule supposed to be released by end of week so you'll be able to finalize with Highmark. 1 month ago