Doc here. Enjoying a few flights with some fellow Aleheads in Fort Collins. So far we’ve sampled the suds at Fort Collins Brewery with an excellent Rye Imperial IPA, schwartzbier, Raucbier, red ale, cream ale, and just about anything else they set in front of us. Phenomenal Cuban sandwich too. We’re also spending quite a bit of time at Odell knocking back the Double Pilsner, St Lupulin Extra Pale, Myrcenary Double IPA, among others. If if ever manage to get off the barstools we’ll make our way over to New Belgium for a scheduled tour. Stay tuned (and advance apologies for the typo ridden iPhone posts).
- RT @rogbennett: 1 hour to go: I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life & honor to the USA, for this night and all th… 2 months ago
- If you live in the South Hills and want to watch #Usmnt dispatch Portugal, come down to @Hitchhikerbrew for some kolsch and ass-kicking. 2 months ago
- RT @Hitchhikerbrew: We will be open for the #murica game tonight 2 months ago
- @Larry_Koestler @AleSharpton @firstwefeast Love GF hoppy beers but Palate Wrecker showing "best by 7/22/14". Inaccurate and disingenuous. 6 months ago
- Distributor clearly taking the style name to heart! http://t.co/0V9AVsUso2 6 months ago