Doc here. Enjoying a few flights with some fellow Aleheads in Fort Collins. So far we’ve sampled the suds at Fort Collins Brewery with an excellent Rye Imperial IPA, schwartzbier, Raucbier, red ale, cream ale, and just about anything else they set in front of us. Phenomenal Cuban sandwich too. We’re also spending quite a bit of time at Odell knocking back the Double Pilsner, St Lupulin Extra Pale, Myrcenary Double IPA, among others. If if ever manage to get off the barstools we’ll make our way over to New Belgium for a scheduled tour. Stay tuned (and advance apologies for the typo ridden iPhone posts).
- Have a feeling there were new Liverpool and Everton fans made today. 2 weeks ago
- Drinking what could be construed as a Mad Bastard or Backwoods Elf 1 month ago
- RT @goodbeerhunting: if you don’t already have a brewery to tend to, and try to kickstart money for a fermenter, my advice it to get a part… 1 month ago
- I can't believe you can't buy Heady Topper at the brewery anymore because of Obamacare 1 month ago
- Luckily even though humans employ only 10% of their brains we employ 98% of our livers 1 month ago