Brother Barley and Slouch Sixpack take on the week’s top beer news stories:
- –Shit’s about to get Grimm.
- –Laurelwood sold out to In-Bev! Who? Wat? Do we care? Why? I can’t feel my eyes!!!?
- –DC Beer throws down the Mic, then Garrett Oliver throws down the Mic, then they take turns picking up and talking and then throwing down the mic. Then Oliver leaves. Grrr.
- –Erik Lars Myers goes all-in on seasonal brews. Should you?
- –KATE. THE. GREAT. PASSES. LOCAL. ORDINANCES. AAAGHHHH.
- –Help fund a Kickstarter beer glass held up by that thing that’s more important than your wife and kids!
You can get the latest episode of The Aleheads Podcast as soon as they air… choose from any of these options: