The Aleheads drank heartily last night…in celebration of the Baron’s birthday, of course. The Baron must be a popular dude because there were a surprising number of imbibers out at the taverns for a Wednesday night. Also, apparently green clothing is the “in” thing to wear.
Your fearless beer blogger, Brother Barley, took one for the team and sampled (amongst other tasty brews):
- Cask-conditioned Moylan’s Kilt-Lifter
- Cask-Conditioned Sprecher IPA
- Terrapin The Dark Side Project #9
- Sweetwater Dank Tank BSP Quad
- Good People BSD
- Moylan’s Hopsickle
- …and an Irish Car Bomb, it being the Baron’s birthday after all.
And how do I feel this morning? The way all true Aleheads should feel on March 18th.
The things I do for you people.