Lots of stories this week. Slouch and Barley discuss the ins and outs of:
- Wells and Youngs new beers include a prize inside!
- Younger Brits are morphing into Aleheads.
- Dogfish Head helps save the world.
- Kona Brewing…the Budweiser of Hawaii.
- Don’t sleep on the Dark Horse.
- Does your state need economic stimulation? Loosen your brewing restrictions.
- Lagunitas explodes! Figuratively.
- BrewDog takes on those hosers at MolsonCoors.
- …and the Brooklyn Brewery is officially too mainstream for Brooklyn natives.