Some big stories in the craft beer world this week as Slouch and Barley take on:
- Anheuser-Busch’s attempt to destroy craft beer in Alabama
- Anheuser-Busch’s attempt to destroy craft beer in Illinois
- Stone Brewing kicking ass and taking names
- Brasserie Dupont unleashes hell (if “hell” = “delicious beer”)
- Three Floyds brews the beer geek’s holy grail
- …and BrewDog cranks out some boner-beer.
Did you know you can get the latest episode of All Beers Considered automatically? Choose from any of the below options, and don’t get left behind in this fast-moving world of craft beer.