Brother Barley and Slouch Sixpack are back taking on the week’s top beer news stories*. Topics include:
- ✓ Sam C to helm the Brewers Association; doesn’t miss opportunity to crap on beer geeks
- ✓ Schlafly Brewmaster: “Please end distinction between beer and craft beer so this AB/Inbev thug releases me and my family…”
- ✓ Check your calendars; almost time for pumpkin beer!
- ✓ You’re cut off! Alpine ends growler fills after seeing Exponential Hoppiness on eBay
- ✓ 2nd place in the Sierra Nevada sweepstakes wins you= Jack Shit
- ✓ And our favorite beer news site has a new url
Use the audio player to stream this episode in your browser:
*For our tens of fans that find it entertaining to hear Slouch drunk on the podcast, this episode is basically your “Sergeant Pepper’s”. He starts out half in the bag and it doesn’t get better as he consumes a growler of Founder’s Double Trouble. For those that don’t find it entertaining… well… sorry. I’d just go ahead and skip this one.
You can get the latest episode of The Aleheads Podcast as soon as they air… choose from any of these options: